LiteSolder is an extension to LitePlacer which can dispense solderpaste with high accuracy.
- Automatically dispense solderpaste on rectangular and circular PCB pads
- GUI of LitePlacer now has an additional mode for dispensing solderpaste (motor setup for dispensing mode)
- Dispensing solderpaste works with 15 cm spindle, 5 cm³ standard cartridge and steppermotor
- Toggle between solder and place mode with a switch – no additional driver needed
- Calibration of dispense nozzle for exact results
- Loads a .gbr file and automatically find pad positions
The project is completely open source and available at https://github.com/Carinalo93/LiteSolder/wiki as well as https://hackaday.io/project/164010-litesolder-solderpaste-dispenser.
The project would like to acknowledge the support by Interreg MakerStartups, enabling the evaluation of different solder pastes.
Authors: (c) 2019 C. Locht, J. Berlinski